The United Nations Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination (CERD) held a deliberative dialogue on China’s report on the implementation of the International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination in Geneva on August 10 and 13, 2018.
- ·Premier Li Keqiang inspects construction work on Lhasa-Nyingchi Railway2018/07/31
- ·Premier Li inspects innovation center in Tibet2018/07/31
- ·Li calls for safeguarding national, ethnic unity2018/07/30
- ·Lhasa launches social security card2018/08/16
- ·Overseas Chinese media visit Tibet2018/08/16
- ·Ancient Tibetan monastery reopens after refurbishment2018/08/10